Google Daydream VR is a comfortable, easy-to-use headset and controller designed with choice in mind. Powered by Daydream-ready phones like: Google Pixel/Pixel XL, Galaxy S8/S8+, ZenFone AR, Moto Z, etc. Android phones, you’re able to watch your favorite VR videos such as: 2D movies, SBS, TB 3D movies and 360 degrees on this fantastic VR Headsets. For Blu-ray fans, if you want to watch your vivid 3D Blu-ray movies on this Daydream VR, you’re in the right place. This tutorial will share an easy and effective way to help you get it.
In order to play your favorite 3D Blu-ray movies on Google Day Dream VR, you’ll need to get the movies off the plastic Blu-ray discs and transfer them into Daydream-reay phones first. Make sure the video formats are match with your Daydream VR and it supported Android phones. In this case, a 3D Blu-ray to Daydream VR converter is needed. Here, Brorsoft 3D Blu-ray Ripper for Windows | Mac should taken into your consideration with below features:
- Rip any (protected) 3D Blu-ray to 3D Side-by Side, Top-Bottom, Anaglyph, MP4, MKV videos for Google Daydream VR.
- Create 3D movies from 2D/3D Blu-ray, DVD for Google Daydream VR.
- Have preset profiles for 150+ popular devices including 3D TV, iPhone, iPad, Android Phone or Tablets, Xbox, PS3/PS4.
- 6X faster conversion speed while keeping excellent video quality
- With a built-in video editor, you’re allowed to trim, crop, adjust video/audio, 3D depth to your videos.
Free download Blu-ray to Daydream VR Converter
Guide: Rip 3D Blu-rays for Watching on Google Daydream with best 3D Effect
Windows Version Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper taken as example, Mac share the same steps. Just keep in mind you have download the right version, Windows platform .exe files cannot be installed on macOS – and vice versa.
Step 1. Load 3D Blu-ray movie
Install and launch the best Blu-ray to DayDream VR Converter, click “Load disc” button to load your 3D Blu-ray movies to this program.
Step 2. Select output format for Daydream VR
Click “Format” bar and find “3D Video”, select “MP4 Side-by-Side 3D Video (*.mp4)” or “MKV Side-by-Side 3D Video (*.mkv)” for Google Daydream VR.
Step 3. Advanced Video/Audio settings (Optional)
Click “Settings” button to free change your target video size, bitrate, frame rate and 3D depth. If you want to get best video quality, please switch them to “original”. 3D movies should be encoded “full side-by-side” with a 1:1 pixel aspect ratio. Content should be resampled to 960×720 resolution full side-by-side resolution.
Step 4. Start Ripping 3D Blu-rays for Daydream VR
Finally, tap the Convert icon to start ripping 3D Blu-ray for Watching on Daydream VR. After the conversion completes, click “Open” button and find the ripped movie.
Play Ripped 3D Blu-ray Movie on Google Daydream
After you have got the proper 3D SBS or TB movie for Google Daydream VR, you can then following the steps below to transfer and play ripped 3D Blu-ray movie on Google Daydream VR:
1. Download the VRTV video player app from Google Play Store or VRTV official downloade page.
2. Transfer the 3D movie to a 3D labeled folder on one of Google Daydream compatible Android phone.
3. Start the 3D movie on your smartphone. Android smartphone, start to play the 3D film with the downloaded VRTV player app.
4. Insert the Android phone into Google Daydream VR.
If you not only wanna rip 3D Blu-rays, but also intend to convert DVDs or HD Videos such as 4K XAVC/XAVC-S, MXF, MTS, MKV, WMV, MOV, M4V, AVI videos for Google Daydream VR, Brorsoft Video Converter Ultimate (or iMedia Converter for Mac) will be your first and best choice.