If you have lots of Disney Blu-ray movies for your kid, why not rip it into your iPad with small size for your kid, so that he(she) can watching it anytime and anywher, instead of sitting in fornt of TV.
In This article we will show you the way to rip the Disney Blu-ray movies in to a small size fit for your ipad for kid. Just follow the guide and give your kid a more fllexible time to watching the Disney Blu-ray movies.
As we know that a normal Disney Blu-ray movie is 25-50 GB. So even though you have backed up the Blu-ray to H.264, MP4, you probably still have the trouble in putting the bloated Disney Blu-ray movies to iPad Mini due to the too large size.
Usually, when you want to shrink a regular Blu-ray movies for putting it to iPad Mini with small size, you can achieve it through the ways: reduce video resolution, lower video bitrate, trim a full Blu-ray movies to several fragments. This needs your Blu-ray Ripper to have the ability of allowing uses to customize video. Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper (Windows | Mac) – 39% off – Price:
$55.95 $33.95 is a smart choice if you don’t know which one to choose among many recommendations from Google.
With Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper, what you can do:
- Capacity of backing up Blu-ray in any encryption, like AACS, BD+, Disney encryption, etc.
- Rips Disney Blu-ray to iPad Mini 4/3/2/1, iPad Pro, iPad Air 3/2/1 with optimized video preset
- Converts Blu-ray to MP4/MOV/M4V for iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Quicktime, etc.
- Change video/audio size, codec, bitrate, frame rate to decide the output video quality and size on their own.
- Makes users preview output video size and output video parameters at a chart in “Settings”.
- Trim video footage, crop unwanted area in video while ripping Disney Blu-ray to iPad Mini.
- Compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista; macOS Sierra, OS X El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, etc.
(Note: Click here for OS X 10.5)
Guide: Rip Disney Blu-ray to iPad with small storage
Step 1: Import Blu-ray video
Download and install Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper. Then launch it and click “File” > “Load from disc” to load your Disney Blu-ray movies to the software. You can choose desired subtitle/audio track below the chapter list.
Step 2: Choose suitable format for iPad
Click “Format” bar and choose “iPad > iPad HD Video(*.mp4)” as output format. The output video could fit on iPad Air perfectly.
Step 3: Compress Blu-ray movies size for iPad
Open “Settings” windows, here you can see video/audio parameters. You can change the number in the corresponding box. Just keep in mind that bitrate has more influence on video size than resolution. But don’t ignore the video quality while you want a smaller Blu-ray rip for iPad.
On the other hand, you can trim the original Blu-ray to 2-4 fragments and then put the Blu-ray movie segment to iPad one by one.
Step 4: Start to rip Blu-ray to iPad
Back to the UI, click “Convert” to start to backup bloated Disney Blu-ray to iPad with smaller size.
Finally, transfer the small Disney Blu-ray rips to iPad for for your kid for playing anywhere and any time.