Here’s how to download, install and run the latest iOS 10 Public beta and join the public beta program on your iPhone or iPad right now. Let’s start the topic as below.
The iOS 10 public beta is available to download for anyone willing to test unfinished iPhone and iPad software in a week. That means the iOS 10 release date is closer than ever. However, you should keep in mind this is beta system software, the experience is buggy and much less reliable than a typical final release of iOS would be, making the beta testing participation best reserved for advanced users or at least by installing it onto a non-primary device.
The guide explains how to get the beta version of iOS 10, and how to download and install iOS 10 public beta right now.
Important Note: Before beginning, be sure you have an iOS 10 compatible device referring to the following picture, an Apple ID, and make a fresh backup of your iPhone or iPad before proceeding any further.
How to Install iOS 10 Public Beta on iPhone or iPad Right Now
Enrolling, downloading and installing iOS 10 public beta is quite simple:
1. Back up your device to iTunes and iCloud before beginning, without a backup made beforehand you may lose all of your stuff, don’t skip making a backup
2. Visit the official Apple Beta Program website for iOS here and log in to your Apple ID
3. Scroll down to the “Download Profile” section and click on the blue “Download Profile” button
4. At the iOS Beta Software profile screen, choose “Install”
5. The iOS device will reboot and install the beta certificate, at which point you can install iOS 10 public beta like any other iOS software update
6. Open the “Settings” app and go to “Software Update” and choose to download and install iOS 10 public beta
7. Agree to the terms and conditions and proceed with the installation of iOS 10 on the device
The iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch will eventually reboot to complete the install and boot into the iOS 10 public beta build.
All future public beta releases will be available through the Settings > Software Update function on the iOS device, making it easy to keep up to date when a new release is available.
If you wanna rip and convert DVDs, Blu-rays or HD Videos such as 4K XAVC/XAVC-S, MXF, MTS, WMV, MOV, M4V, AVI videos for iPhone, iPad, iPod, Brorsoft Video Converter Ultimate (or iMedia Converter for Mac) will be your first and best choice.