In this article we show you the two best alternatie to AnyDVD or AnyDVD HD on macOS Sierra, with all the function that AnyDVD or AnyDVD HD have.
Have you ever purchased AnyDVD or AnyDVD HD software?
In Feb, 2016, SlySoft had to cease all activities due to the regulatory requirements, mostly the legal issues on violation of AACS LA (Advanced Access Content System Licensing Administrator) for DVDs and Blu-rays. Enter SlySoft official site (slysoft.com) and you will only see a blank page with a few simple words of closing statement “Due to recent regulatory requirements…”. It’s a pity to see SlySoft shut down after almost 13 years.
The good news is that AnyDVD software still works even it’s down at present or maybe forever. However, for the latest macOS Sierra, you will never able to download and get AnyDVD or AnyDVD HD software any more.
“I have a lifetime key for AnyDVD but I’ve seen Slysoft is now closed…
So does anyone know an alternative to AnyDVD running on macOS Sierra?”
As mentioned above, now that you own the lifetime key for AnyDVD or AnyDVD HD, it should be works even it’s down, only for there is no DVD copy protection technology update any more. and it unworks when you updated your Mac OS to macOS Sierra.
In this case, you need to find an alternative to AnyDVD or AnyDVD HD software, but which one is the best alternative? As we know, the main functions of AnyDVD or AnyDVD HD is removing restrictions of DVD and Blu-ray media automatically in the background, so that you can get read access of the contents of a movie DVD or Blu-ray as soon as it’s inserted into the drive. Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper for Mac and Brorsoft iMedia Converter for Mac should take into your consideration, both of two can do the work that AnyDVD or AnyDVD HD does.
AnyDVD or AnyDVD HD Alternative Features- Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper for Mac
– Enable you to rip, copy and backup all the Blu-ray and DVD movies
– Output HD / Common video format as well as 5.1 channel audio supported
– Supported backup Blu-ray and DVD with Original Structure and Main Title Only.
– Enables you to select the proper subtitle available or add the subtitle totally in your own language.
– Video editing features are provided: trim video length, crop video size, adjust videoeffect, watermark, and merge several videos into one for complete enjoyment etc.
– Batch-convert mode and after-done actions are available for choice.
– Compatible with Mac OS(macOS Sierra included).
Ultimate AnyDVD or AnyDVD HD Alternatives – Brorsoft iMedia Converter for Mac
It is an all-in-one media solution that can alter AnyDVD or AnyDVD HD to help users to rip Blu-ray and DVD to any format on macOS Sierra. It equips with all the functions that that AnyDVD or AnyDVD HD does.
– Remove copy protection in Blu-ray/DVD discs including AACS, BD+, Region codes, ARccOS, etc.
– Rip Blu-ray/DVD to H.265, M3U8, MP4, MKV, MOV, M4V, AVI, WMV, FLV, ProRes, etc and other video format.
– Extract audio from Blu-ray/DVD disc to MP3, FLAC, M4A, AAC, OGG, iPhone Ringtone audio (M4R), Matroska Audio(MKA), etc.
– Provides optimized preset for iPhone 7, iPhone 6S, Surface Pro 4, Galaxy S7, iPad Pro9.7, PS3, PS4, FCP and other mainstreaming devices and video editors.
– Split and merge Blu-ray/DVD video.
– Trim and crop Blu-ray/DVD video.
– Adjust video/audio size, codec, bitrate, etc and display aspect ratio.
– Add external srt.ssa.ass subtitle to Bluray/DVD video.
– Batch convert Blu-ray/DVD to digital version.
– Fully compatible with macOS Sierra, Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.7 Lion, 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.5 Leopard